Romantic Tonga Vacation
Experience Unspoiled Beauty on Unique Getaway for Two
Planing a romantic Tonga vacation? When it comes to ideal romantic vacation destinations, the South Pacific region stands tall above everywhere else. One of the primary tourist attractions is are Tonga's secluded islands.
Many people believe Tonga is an island within itself, but it is actually an archipelago that comprises 169 islands of which only 36 are inhabited.
Couples on romantic Tonga holidays can expect to enjoy a truly authentic cultural experience because there is still much authenticity across the islands of Tonga.
Here are some of the traditional activities you can do while on a romantic vacation in Tonga:
• Plan to participate in a traditional feast while in Tonga, food is traditionally cooked underground by inhabitants of Tonga.
• Hiking the coastal cliffs of Eua Island in Tonga is also a marvelous experience that you can share together. Visit the natural and unspoiled forest trails and cliffs and enjoy the beauty of nature along with magnificent views.
• Take an aerial sightseeing tour
of the islands. Many of them are actually coral islands and observing that from above is breathtaking.
• Do typical island activities like kayaking, snorkeling and sailing
Another great area to visit on your Tonga vacation would be the Vavau Islands, where you can take cruises and actually snorkel around the islands. Go humpback whale-watching – they are regularly seen within the South Pacific waters surrounding Tonga.
And of course, because 36 of the islands are inhabited and secluded, just the two of you can go on an Tonga island hopping adventure. Each island promises to give you a different Tonga holiday experience!
Romanantic Hotels and Resorts on a Tonga vacation
Modern, top-of-the-line resorts include:
• White Sands Beach Resort – this Royal Sunset Island Resort on 'Atata Island, set on 8 acres of tropical garden.
• Hilltop Hotel – provides the best view in Vava'u.
• Hotel Nuku'alofa – this one is located in the heart of downtown Nuku'alofa.
• International Dateline Hotel – this hotel was established by His Majesty King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV, The King of Tonga in 1965.
A Tonga vacation on one of the 36 islands is one of the very few unspoiled destinations that couples will absolutely enjoy visiting together.
Tropical Romantic Vacations: The best place to find year round romantic vacations is in the tropics. You’ll be treated to numerous isolated beaches, towns and cities rich in history and culture, and some of the best sunset spots in the entire world. Just imagine your romantic getaway with a crystalline blue ocean against a breathtaking backdrop of lush vegetation.
Return from Tonga Vacations to Romantic Vacations and Destinations Home Page