Sanibel Island, Florida – a Great Private Escape for Couples
The beautiful Sanibel Island is located on the Gulf Coast of Florida, just off the shore of the Fort Myers community. This tropical island is definitely one of those ideal destinations that is made for romance and romantic getaways. As you will see from the information to come, Sanibel Island vacations are filled with activities to take part in as well as sites to see to add to your romantic experience.
• There is a lot to see and do when on Sanibel Island vacations. For one, couples can enjoy time together at a day spa, where they can get his and hers massages. Such pampering will expose you to the courtesy and professionalism of the Sanibel Island residents catering to you.
• What is also popular for couples on Sanibel Island vacations is to take a bicycle ride for two. It is very possible for you to rent a two seater bicycle so you can ride around the island and familiarize yourself with the local spots as well as the people who live there.
• A sunset sail from Captiva Island is also a great option for you to explore Sanibel. Each night there are sailboats that head out towards the Gulf of Mexico just in time for the setting of the sun. This provides a romantic ambience for couples on Sanibel Island vacations.
• There are many local photographers available on Sanibel Island that can help capture your special romantic moments right as the sun is setting. Having that photograph will give you memories for years to come.
Finding Accommodation and Sanibel Island Hotels
To make the most of the Sanibel Island, Florida vacations experience, it is recommended that couples rent private homes or condos. There are many Florida Vacation Rentals available on the island, depending on what amenities you are looking for. Many condos also rent for a week or less, however most homes have one month minimum for renting.
The amenities you can get include a swimming pool, tennis courts, on-site dining and many others.
• The beach on Sanibel Island is definitely a spot that you and your romantic other will have to visit. There is just something romantic about the serenity and peacefulness of the Sanibel Beach that you will just feel to spend the rest of your days there with your partner.
• A drive to Captiva Island is definitely one thing you need to do late in the day. It is just 15 minutes north of Sanibel Island across a bridge so you will get there in no time. Try to get there before the sun sets because it is an awe-inspiring experience if you catch it.
• Having an outdoor dinner or picninc is also a great romantic must do for you and your traveling partner. Have at least one dinner with a view of the Gulf, just so you have that ocean backdrop to add to the romantic setting. Just take your time and enjoy the scenery.
As you can see, Sanibel Island getaways are the kind of destination that caters to romantic couples who want to spend time together in a serene and romantic place. The loving memories you will share at this location will last for a lifetime and you will definitely want to come back again!