Miami, Florida: the Romantic City that Never Sleeps!
If you like your romance to come along with nightlife, buzzing activities and lots of sights and sounds, then a Miami, Florida is definitely the place for you! Automatically when people think of Miami vacations they think of the beach. But they also think about non-stop energy and excitement, which are generally the words used to describe the vibe of the Miami culture!
Hands down, Miami is one of the best destinations for people looking for a romantic yet energized and exciting vacation. You will never run out of things to do in Miami hence you will always have endless memories to go back to time after time.
As you will see from the information to come, Miami vacations are a perfect romantic getaway for couples who like to get involved in activities and also like to have the opportunity to relax at a luxury resort.
Choosing Romantic Miami Hotels on your Florida Vacation
One thing is for sure: people in the hotel industry in Miami make it a point of duty to cater to the needs of clients. They are aware that many couples who come to Miami come there for an enchanting and romantic vacation and that is just what the hotels provide. Whether you are interested in a small lodge type resort or a classic hotel, you can find it all in Miami.
Some of the most exquisite hotels in Miami for couples include:
• Four Seasons Hotel Miami, Miami,FL - In the heart of central Miami, this elegant hotel offers a sophisticated Art Deco atmosphere, an on-site full-service spa and numerous exceptional services
• The Tides South Beach - Located across the street from the beach. • Hilton Bentley Beach Hotel, Miami,FL - Stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and South Beach's Art Deco district
Whether you are just on a romantic getaway or planning an anniversary or honeymoon trip, you can definitely stay at one of these Miami resorts for the ultimate romantic experience!
Romantic Things to Do in Miami
Hands down, there is a lot in Miami for couples to experience together! Here are just a few of the activities you can take part in as well as a few of the places you can go and visit:
• Miami is known as one of the most famous Art Deco districts in the world. That means you will find a wide range of galleries and artistic displays just as you stroll along some of the streets on South Beach. You can walk hand-in-hand with your partner and enjoy some of the artistic talent on display.
• Little Havana is a great area in Miami to visit if you want to share Cuban cuisine with your partner. The area is filled with Cuban restaurants, markets as well as performers giving you a taste of Cuban music and dance. It is a great place to visit for lunch and get experiences that you can have as memories for a lifetime.
Here are some other things you can do and places you can see while on your romantic Miami vacations:
• Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden for a taste of nature • Quick Silver Charters for boat rides in the ocean and diving experiences • Blackbeard’s Cruises for romantic dining cruises • Dinner and a taste of Miami nightlife with your personal driver
TRAVEL TIP If you are planning to do a lot of sight seeing then you should buy the Go Miami Card.
It offers 35 Miami Attractions, Tours, Activities, Sights and More for 1 Low Price plus savings and Special Offers on shopping, dining and more around Miami. You can choose one, two, three, five, or seven day cards at a low, pre-paid price.
Use the card to gain access to any and all of the 35 included attractions, saving up to 55% compared to full retail admissions.
What is great for most visitors on vacation is that it very easy to get to Miami. The Miami International Airport is served by most of the major airlines in the United States as well as airlines from a lot of other countries and Caribbean islands. Once there, there are many ways you can get around, including taxi, rental car or airport shuttles.