India tourism destinations
Welcome to an exotic romantic vacations “tour” of India! Here are top India tourism destinations for honeymooners or couples on romantic vacations. While you may not be physically there yet, the information you are about to read will definitely convince you to travel to romantic Asian locations. There is much to see and do in India, so dive right in and learn more about what this country has to offer to couples looking to Asia as a destination in romantic travel.
What you and your Partner can do to Spark Romance in India
Clearly, there is a lot to do and see in India for couples, but you are probably wondering where the romance fits in. Well, here are a few romantic things you can do with your loved one to make your experience even more memorable like couples yoga and
• You can visit the Taj Mahal, which is a mausoleum located in Agra, India. There is an air of romance surrounding the structure which was built in 1653, because it was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. Visiting the Taj Mahal will definitely show you what a man or woman will do for love!
• Many honeymooners or couples on exotic romantic vacations who end up in India have to visit Manali. This is actually one of the most beautiful destinations for honeymooners or couples on romantic getaways. It is naturally beautiful and it is often referred to as “India’s Switzerland”. Adventurous activities like skiing, rafting and paragliding are great options for couples on a honeymoon there.
• For the more serene and romantic experience, you can visit Nainital, which is a beautiful place located about 6,358 feet above sea level. Available activities include horseback riding and boating.
• Kerala is also a great place to visit for a romantic getaway and exotic romantic vacations. The main attraction there is actually the backwater houseboat known as the kettuvallam. It is a boat made of wood without the use of nails. That business is so big now that the boats come fully equipped with bedrooms, bathrooms and all the modern solar-powered amenities. You can actually enjoy your entire honeymoon or romantic vacation while sailing through villages and towns in your kettuvallam.
India tourism destinations: The Best States and Cities for Visitors to See on your Exotic Romantic Vacations
India tourism destinations: Delhi Romantic GetawayIf what you are looking for on your Indian romantic getaway is a look into Indian history, the state you perhaps need to visit is Delhi. This data is actually the capital of India and is a melting pot of a range of cultures and religions. Many empires ruled India over the decades, which results in it being one of those places very rich in history. If you and your partner are more of the history buffs, you will definitely learn a lot from the Delhi experience. Many other tourists visit Delhi as part of their Indian getaway so this is definitely not the place to go for secluded honeymoon.
India tourism destinations: Goa Romantic GetawayGoa is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Couples will totally enjoy the experience because Goa is known for its wonderful romantic beaches, a range of Hindu temples, a wax museum as well as wildlife sanctuaries. There is a lot to occupy your time and a lot that you can learn together by visiting Goa. If you happen to be planning your vacation for the month of February, make sure to include the dates that the Goa Carnival will be held. Experiencing those three days of celebration and performances with colorful costumes and floats is something that is a must-see for people going to Goa!
India tourism destinations: Maharashtra Romantic GetawayMore than 2 million foreign tourists arrive in Maharashtra annually. This is also a superb tourist destination, but mainly caters for those people who like adventure. If you and your partner are so inclined, you can expect to go paragliding, canoeing, snorkeling, rock climbing, kayaking and scuba diving. You can also visit the Sanjay Gandhi National Park or go on safaris through some areas of Maharashtra.
India tourism destinations: Tamil Nadu Romantic GetawayFor a more laid-back vacation, Tamil Nadu is a great location in India to visit together. You can be exposed to the traditional classical arts like Bharata Natyam dancing and Carnatic music, both of which are traditions of India. Culture is what your visit to Tamil Nadu would be all about. You will be sure to have a lot of information to share with your friends and family when you get home!
Air Travel to India tourism destinations is not a Hindrance
Air travel to romantic Asian locations is simple. The biggest airlines that service India are Continental, Delta and American Airlines. This means that there are many options available for you to travel to India. The main airports for international flights are:
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi)
- Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai)
- Begumpet Airport (Hyderabad)
- Calicut International Airport (Calicut)
India and Asia destination in romantic travel is one of those exotic romantic vacations a unique honeymoon country that you probably would not visit because the media doesn’t generally showcase the beauty of the country. However, it is a fabulous destination with lots for couples to do. Make sure you add it to your list of romantic destinations you want to visit next!
Romantic Travel Destinations: from the Great Wall of China and the temples of Angkor to lesser known marvels in Thailand, from the mainland to the Indian Ocean tropical islands, Romantic Vacation Destinations offer some of the world's most intimate and unusual vacation destinations.
Have A Great Story You Want to Share?
Do you have a great story about a romantic getaway, unusual honeymoon or destination wedding in this travel destination? Share it, write a travel article about your romantic travel destination!
For more exotic romantic vacations travel to romantic Asian locations like exotic destination Tokyo or
return from India tourism destinations to Romantic Vacations and Destinations