• Negril – this town is the Vegas of the Caribbean, as people often say, “What happens in Negril, stays in Negril”. This is where couples can let loose, and where many have actually done so by planning spur of the moment nuptials. With seven miles of white sand beaches and the most enviable sunset yet, Negril is truly a lovers’ destination!
• Port Antonio – this is one of the hidden treasures of Jamaica because there are still many undiscovered locations that have remained rustic and have provided secluded, romantic venues for a destination wedding in Jamaica. Port Antonio is definitely the best wedding location for people who want to get married tucked away in the hills overlooking the deep blue sea.
• Montego Bay – known for its world-class resort properties, Montego Bay is the prime spot for couples who want to have the resort Caribbean weddings experience. At most resorts in Montego Bay, the entire wedding is taken care of by the property – from the dress and invitations right down to the reception menu.
Weddings are moments in time that become permanently embedded in your memory. The addition of the backdrop of the sun and sea, the image turns into art. Find the best beach destination weddings
The center of any wedding is the bride and her dress. These have become the most iconic image of what a wedding is today and with a little forethought, the combination of sand, sea and dress will make magic. Check out 7 ways to beach proof your wedding dress
Jamaica Honeymoon and Best Honeymoon Properties
After your Destination wedding in Jamaica, this romantic island offers a wide range of honeymoon locations for newlyweds. Depending on your taste and the kind of experience you want, your honeymoon can be at a luxury five-star resort or an exotic villa nestled in the hills. Some of the most popular honeymoon locations in Jamaica include:
• Sandals Resorts in Montego Bay, Negril and Ocho Rios
• Superclubs Resorts in Negril and Ocho Rios
• Couples Sans Souci
• Half Moon Resort, the famous honeymoon destination for John and Jackie Kennedy
What to do after your Destination Wedding in Jamaica and Formalities are Over
After your destination wedding in Jamaica and after you spend a few days of your honeymoon at your resort, you’re bound to want to explore Jamaica some more. As such, here are some romantic honeymoon ideas you can take part in as husband and wife:
• Hiking through Blue Mountain – the Blue Mountain Peak is the highest point in Jamaica at 2,256 feet. Hiking through the mountains is truly a breathtaking bonding experience for couples.
• Relaxing at Y.S. Falls – while these falls are not as visited as the famous Dunn’s River Falls, they are certainly no less awesome! This quiet escape showcases water cascading through lush tropical forests of ferns.
• Visiting Bob Marley Museum – while this attraction tells the story of the country’s greatest musician, it also provides a look at how important love was to him, and how love can change circumstances. Couples always leave the Museum feeling renewed!
Explore more Jamaica honeymoon ideas.
Marriage License Requirements: Copy of birth certificate (certified) with father's name, waiting period is two days. Civil Fees around US$200. Whether you are planning a http://www.romantic-vacations-destinations.com/jamaica-honeymoon.html
For Caribbean destination weddings license requirements in other Caribbean destinations.
Making your Travel Plans for a Destination Wedding in Jamaica
Destination Wedding Planning Check List: If you do want to be more involved and hands on with Destination wedding planning of the details here is starter list of questions to ask your wedding coordinator.
Packing for your destination wedding: take enough for the situation, but not so much that you’re actually packing your entire household in 101 bags.
Check out destination wedding cost to see how much budget you will have left for souvenirs.
Destination wedding dresses: making a decision about which kind of gown to wear to dazzle your man might depend somewhat on where your wedding will take place -- in a church, on a mountain top, by the ocean or on an exotic island.
If you are traveling from the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom, getting to Jamaica by air is a cinch. There are regular flights that travel direct to Kingston or Montego Bay from Miami, New York, Toronto and London. And, if you’re not coming from these regions, you would simply need to connect to any of the major hubs then board a direct flight to the island. No problem, mon!
Find out more about romantic Jamaica vacations or browse Caribbean weddingsAnd why stop there check out best destination weddings around the world.
Costa Rica wedding destination: With warm, tropical weather and exotic destination weddings on a secluded beach, or a ceremony in the rainforest.
destination wedding Bahamas: The tropical island setting and renowned hospitality combine to make your Caribbean wedding and honeymoon an unforgettable experience.
destination weddings in Mexico: , two incredible things all rolled into one. It is the vacation of a lifetime and the beginning of a lifetime together, creating memories that always bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart
Bermuda destination wedding: legendary pink sands, romantic secluded beaches, clear blue waters and just 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina. Modern Bride magazine rates the island as one of the top 10 wedding destinations in the world.Check out other Caribbean Vacations.
Have A Great Story You Want to Share?
Do you have a great story about a romantic getaway, unusual honeymoon or destination wedding in this travel destination? Share it, write a travel article about your romantic travel destination!
Return from Destination Wedding in Jamaica to Romantic Vacations Destinations