Romantic Bora Bora Vacation
The Perfect Tropical Getaway for Couples
Very few destinations speak romance like the island of Bora Bora vacation. To me, Bora Bora is the most romantic island in the world – the ultimate definition of a romantic vacation.
Imagine the splendid scenery and atmosphere of a secluded island getaway. Come on! Admit it how better to define romance then with a picture of those bungalows right on top of the water. I get shivers just thinking about it.
A romantic Bora Bora holiday or honeymoon is the most idyllic romantic honeymoon I could imagine since this romantic island caters specifically to honeymooners and couples on romantic getaways. Not to mention that many also consider it to be the most beautiful island in the world. The only way you and your favorite person can truly determine the validity of those statements is by going on a Bora Bora vacation! Some places just cannot be fully experienced by a verbal description and Bora Bora is definitely one such place.
Romantic Things to do on a Bora Bora Honeymoon or Romantic Getaway
Vacation brochures claim that there are many things to do as a couple on a to romantic Bora Bora vacation. I, for one, had trouble convincing my husband that there is more to do on Bora Bora then stare at fish. Which was a bit difficult since 3 out of the 4 most popular activities on a Bora Bora vacation do involve staring at fish. Even more if you include dining on seafood.
• The Lagoonarium, an outdoor aquarium, displays a wide range of fish and other marine life. (fish watching)
• Leopard Rays Trench is another water lover’s site in Bora Bora where you can scuba dive and enjoy beautiful reefs and take in marine life. (more fish watching)
• Diving at some of Bora Bora's most popular locations, including Reef Discovery, Coral Gardens and White Valley. (fish watching again)
• Take a mountain stroll through Mount Otemanu, which has a 2300 foot natural structure. (Aha! no fish in sight!)
Additional items o your romantic to do itinerary:
• Spend the day at – this is one of Bora Bora's most attractive beach destinations where couples can not only enjoy the sun and sand, but also go on scenic hiking trails. There are also many boutique shops and restaurants along Matira Beach for you to enjoy.
Cap Lagoon Cruise – the Cap Lagoon Cruise is actually a catamaran cruise that you can take on Bora Bora’s fabulous and beautiful lagoon. There is nothing quite as whimsical and entertaining for couples as this cruise.
Bora Bora Bungalows, Resorts and Romantic Hotels
In terms of accommodation, Bora Bora is filled with options for romantic couples. Of course, one of the highlights of Bora Bora accommodation is the overwater bungalows that provide visitors the kind of privacy and seclusion they want on their honeymoon or romantic Bora Bora vacation.
These bungalows are constructed in the ocean and are surrounded by water. Couples will have the experience of being secluded amidst some of nature’s most beautiful and romantic island scenery. For me, I did not get to stay in one of those overwater huts I would refuse to visit Bora Bora all together.
If seclusion is something you want to avoid on your honeymoon or romantic Bora Bora vacation then an overwater bungalow may not be the thing for you. The following resorts and hotels are great for couples who prefer to mingle:
• Bora Bora Lagoon Resort
• Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa
• Bora Bora Eden Beach Hotel
• Le Meridien Bora Bora
• Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
If what you are looking for is the ultimate romantic vacation that offers seclusion and endless time together (with not much more to do than stare at fish), then you and your partner should definitely consider a Bora Bora vacation. It will definitely be worth every moment that you spend there.
Tropical Romantic Vacations: The best place to find year round romantic vacations is in the tropics. You’ll be treated to numerous isolated beaches, towns and cities rich in history and culture, and some of the best sunset spots in the entire world. Just imagine your romantic getaway with a crystalline blue ocean against a breathtaking backdrop of lush vegetation.
Return from Bora Bora Vacation to Romantic Vacations and Destinatinations Home Page